As I ponder better health, I have been urged by my daughters to try Meatless Mondays. That is a serious consideration. And here's a talk about "part time" vegetarianism:
Well, I don't know if becoming a vegetarian will help you feel better...but I do know that eating what our bodies need, rather then what we want, helps. I have recently stopped eating, for the most part, all carbs. I eat protein (and these include meat), veggies, and fruit. And, I feel better. So, I hope you find a diet that helps you too!
1 comment:
Well, I don't know if becoming a vegetarian will help you feel better...but I do know that eating what our bodies need, rather then what we want, helps. I have recently stopped eating, for the most part, all carbs. I eat protein (and these include meat), veggies, and fruit. And, I feel better. So, I hope you find a diet that helps you too!
Post a Comment