Avery's mommy is so thoughtful to send this picture along with the thank you note to Grandpa and me! I love getting notes, Christmas cards and pictures in my mailbox! It is fun to look into the mailbox this time of year.
Thank you for the honor of knowing you are sharing my poem! It may be a little radical in its thoughts. I'd like to hear what your group thought! Congrats on your grandchild! I am hoping I will experience that in the next few years!
3 comments:
Oh how cute! love the little eyebrows! She's gonna be such a looker! Have a great day Jan!
my my my..so much change in her in just a short time. She's almost grown out of the newborn features into a baby. beautiful....
Thank you for the honor of knowing you are sharing my poem! It may be a little radical in its thoughts. I'd like to hear what your group thought! Congrats on your grandchild! I am hoping I will experience that in the next few years!
Post a Comment