What a gorgeous picture! Oh my. I bet you are so excited! Have the best Christmas Jan, if I don't get another chance. We are getting a fair amount of snow, and might not be getting out before next week again. Just barely made it out today for basics before the snowfall started up again. Blessings!
She is gorgeous and I am delighted that you will be able to have time to spend with her and your family. Precious life and precious love are so beautiful - Merry Christmas to you Jan and Blessings for a wonderful family time together.
12 comments:
What a gorgeous picture! Oh my. I bet you are so excited! Have the best Christmas Jan, if I don't get another chance. We are getting a fair amount of snow, and might not be getting out before next week again. Just barely made it out today for basics before the snowfall started up again. Blessings!
That is one beautiful baby! I'm so glad that you will get to be together!! Such joy!
Merry Christmas to you Jan!
Perfectly precious. Merry Christmas.
...and then you will get hold her any time you want and all you want! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
I'm sure it will be fun to see your son and DIL and their dog, too....
What a cutie! Lucky Grandma...
I really like this picture! Enjoy every minute with her!
She is gorgeous and I am delighted that you will be able to have time to spend with her and your family. Precious life and precious love are so beautiful -
Merry Christmas to you Jan and Blessings for a wonderful family time together.
Can't the parents afford clothes for the poor little darling? Is there an address to send donations to?
What a love! I know how much you will enjoy having Avery with you for her first Christmas!
It's gonna be a Merry Granny's Gonna Have a Great Christmas!! (But where's the pic of the dog?? :P)
What a wonderful photograph! Enjoy your family this Christmas!
Hooray!
Post a Comment